An entrepreneurial spirit fuels our Service.
A hallmark of A&M Industrial is our service-based philosophy. Our success is based in three key areas:
- Maintaining strong relationships with customers and vendors
- Providing solution-based products and services
- Preserving our bedrock principle of going the extra mile for our customers.
Operating like a national supplier, we exceed expectations by providing local, unparalleled service. Our senior management, technical field teams, customer service, warehouse and delivery staff take a proactive approach to servicing your unique application requirements and operational emergencies.
Marketplace longevity and experience enable A&M to deliver a rich compliment of services such as stocking, design, fabrication, fittings, planning, technical training, on-site repair, ROI analysis and 24/7 Emergency Response Service. With A&M, we are just a text or cell phone call away.
When you work with A&M, we are just a text or cell phone call away.
- Air Cascade Delivery
- Chain Fall & Sling Inspections
- Gas Instrumentation Repair
- On-Site Uniform Fitting & Custom Embroidery
- Plant Safety & Compliance Audits
- Posi-Chek Gas Mask Inspection
- Respiratory Fit Testing
- Gauge Calibration & Diaphragm Seal Filling
- Hose Fabrication & Assembly
- Machine Shop Equipment Service & Training
- Mobile Hose Service
- On-site Hydraulic Hose Fabrication
- Plant Steam & Energy Surveys
- Plant Outage Services
- Valve Systems Design, Automation and Testing
- Wireless Predictive Systems Maintenance
- 24/7 Emergency Repsonse
- Customized Customer Reports
- Dedicated Customer Inventory
- Delivery Fleet
- EDI Enabled Product Bar Coding
- Industrial Vending Solutions
- Integrated Asset Management Services
- Online Catalogue
- On Staff Technical Expertise
- Storage Solutions
- Summary Billing
- Training Programs & Project Support
- Vendor Managed Inventory
- Walk-In Counter Sales Support
- Workspace CAD Design & Installation
We respond to the varied demands of our customers through services that are performed by seasoned, technical professionals.
The A&M experienced team will coordinate all logistical requirements for one or multiple sites, and conduct storeroom surveys to eliminate duplicate and obsolete products.
Integrated Asset Management Programs
Integrated Asset Management/IAM is the foundation of our solution-based approach. By partnering with you to design a more efficient procurement system through standardization and consolidation of the MRO consumable products channel, A&M dramatically reduces or eliminates internal process cost. We streamline the vendor base, standardize products, consolidate payment services and implement storeroom management through our managed inventory services, resulting in a reduction in total lifecycle and total cost of ownership.